12/08/2009

The first post on my blog



Hi world

I'm one of many berries out there and I'm creative one. This blog is where i will report on my crafty progress in many activities of my life. I like YARN CRAFTS (knit, crochet, macrame, cross stitch) PAPER CRAFT (card making, lace cutting, origami, crapbooking) JEWELLERY MAKING and as i'm studying to be an architect i also like to draw and model make.

So first taste of my current projects: from left to right:
1. purple knit/crochet top for me - it is based on Bold Belle from Simply knitting 56 but ... the knitting part was too boring to do so i'm using fancy pattern stitch from Bergere de France, Coton Fifty and i'm planning to crochet not just the yoke but also sleeves.
2. my macrame handbag - the handles came with knitting magazine and again i'm changing the pattern from knitting to macrame - yes i like to change things to my style/ liking.
3. my first entrelac hat - free pattern from Ravelry - i'm making my second now purple/blue and hopefully this one is not going to have a hole in the middle.

4. toys which i'm crochetting for the shoe box appeal

i started on my own and put a poster in my village asking for spare yarn and my mother in law gave me some as well as one lady which game me nearly 10 ball of new yarn so i'm going to be busy till the dealine.

and that is enought for today. I hope you enjoy it and believe i do enjoy craft as craft is what saved me from bad bad bad depression and now i'm on way to recovery and to happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment