13/08/2009

Have you ever kept a diary?






I started a few bud always gave up after a while. However this one is differnt - i'm not writting in it but dealing with my thoughs in little bit more artistic way. Same pages i draw, some pages i weave, some pages i cut & glue and on some i fold. I'm taking little time every day for one page and somehow even without the words i'm sorting my depressed soul. I'm on way to a happy life again.
As well as my usual email not i also get crafty newsletters (Knittingdaily, Beadingdaily, Crochetme, Mrthastewart etc.) and today i had a link to a new handmade directory (findithandmade.net). Do check it out, there is so much inspiration. I lost myself in the Cafe Handmade (a weekly virtual craft show).
Anyway enough blogging for this morning i'm going back to knitting - slow progress on all projects to report tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment